Monday, January 6, 2014

Thread Painted Pups


The New Year is well and truly upon us.  We had a lovely Christmas at Russellee. Since we have came back from our Bali Quilting Retreat I have been busy preparing for our upcoming Quilting Cruise on the 27th February.  Kits are being put together and classes finalised.  Laraine has put together a Mystery Class for the cruise and we have sourced all that is needed for this class.

I have managed to update Russellee’s Retreat Calendar for 2014.  We are having a workshop with Helen Godden on the 17 – 18th March.  This is a Monday and Tuesday and accommodation is available.  Contact me if you are interested in coming to Helen's wonderful class.

Thread Painting.  I love thread painting.  I used to do a lot of it 20 – 25 years ago.  Quilting and Scrapbooking have put it into the background for several years. However, after doing one of my dogs at the Craft Alive’s and Henty Field days last year and one for the NSW Quilters Guild challenge I have decided to concentrate on it again and have been doing some dogs for a couple of relatives.

Here are a couple.
 
 

Until next time.

Dorothy

No comments:

Post a Comment